Physiotherapy, helping you move through life!
Our Physiotherapists located in Blackburn are here to help you achieve your health goals and get you back to what you love doing! Located in Main Street Blackburn, just near the Blackburn train station, Beyond Physiotherapy is here to help you with your injuries, aches and pains.
We work with clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions in our Blackburn community. If you have any musculoskeletal injuries whether these are from sporting, work related, postural or just age related we are here to help you.
Our Physiotherapists are fully qualified and are skilled in assessment, treatment, rehabilitation, diagnosis and management of injuries. Our Physiotherapists also help clients pre and postoperative get back to what they love doing.
Located at 10 Main Street Blackburn there are plenty of 2 and 4 hour car parking across the road from our clinic. You can also access us via the train, bus, car or even ride your bike!
Do you have pain you need help with? Why not try Physiotherapy. Our Physios work as a team with our other allied health professionals to make sure we deliver the right program to you.
Our Physiotherapy services can be claimed on Private Health, Medicare, DVA, TAC, Work Cover, and NDIS. If you have any queries please contact the clinic at the number below.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
BOOK an appointment with our Physiotherapists here
Or call us on 8813 0359
- Initial assessment 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check diagnosis and progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals.
- Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment.
- You can claim Private Health and a Medicare rebate on the day of your appointment.
- Our Initial 60 minutes assessment cost is $125. Follow up appointments are 30 minutes and are $90.