Podiatry, helping you move through life!
Our Podiatrists in Blackburn are here to help you with all of your foot and ankle issues! From skin and nail issues to joint injury and biomechanical issues, our Podiatrists are skilled at managing all of these issues.
Podiatrists maybe able to help with:
- Plantar fasciosis/ Heel pain
- Medial tibial stress syndrome/ shin splints
- Footwear management
- Forefoot pain
- Stress fracture
- In growing toe nails
- Arch pain
- CAM walker fitting
- Hallux Valgus/ Bunions
- Children’s feet
- Running technique and efficiency
- Arthritic foot pain
- Diabetes foot care
- Skin and nail conditions
- Fungal toenail management
- Plantar warts
- Corns and callus
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
BOOK an appointment with our Podiatry team here here
Or call us on 8813 0359
- Initial appointments are 45 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check diagnosis and progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals.
- You can claim Private Health and Medicare rebates on the day of your appointment if applicable.
- Our Initial 45 minutes assessment cost is $80 Follow up appointments are 30 minutes and are $80.