Osteopathy, helping you move through life!
Our Hawthorn Osteopaths are university qualified allied health care practitioners that work with clients that have muscular, joint, and ligament injury and disease. These injuries can be acute or chronic in nature. Osteopaths work with you to identify your goals and make a plan to get back to what you love.
Through hands on treatment that may include massage, joint mobilisation, joint manipulation, stretching, or dry needling to comprehensive rehabilitation programs. Our Osteopaths are here to help you move through life!
Beyond Osteopathy is located in the heart of Hawthorn just off Glenferrie Road near Burwood Road. There is plenty of parking in Lynch street or alternately behind the Glenferrie Coles and Hawthorn Aquatic and Leisure Centre.
We work with clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions. If you have any musculoskeletal injuries whether these are from sporting, work related, postural or just age related we are here to help you.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
Book an appointment with our Osteopaths here
Or call us on 9818 7738
- Initial assessment 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check diagnosis and progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals
- Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment
- You can claim Private Health and Medicare rebate on the day of your appointment if required.
- Our Initial 60 minutes assessment cost is $135. Follow up appointments are 30 minutes and are $115.