Pilates, helping you move through life!
Have you ever tried Pilates style of exercise? Our boutique clinic is an Allied Health Practitioner lead Clinical Pilates studio,located in Lynch St Hawthorn. We work with you to achieve your individual goals whether that is improving strength, stability, reducing injury, or increasing flexibility, we are here for you!
Our Physiotherapists, Osteopaths, Myotherapists and Exercise Physiologists take small group classes in our beautiful light filled movement studio. Our classes utilise the pilates equipment to deliver the goals you set out with your practitioner.
Core stability is a buzzword that has been around for a long time! Learn how to properly activate these muscles to get the best out of your workouts, improve strength and reduce injury. No more holding your breath whilst doing planks and crazy ab workouts! Pilates teaches you how to use deep abdominal muscles properly and adds functional movement to make sure out of the pilates studio you are able to recruit these muscles properly.
Prior to starting classes you need to have an initial assessment where you practitioner will assess your strength and movement. From this they will identify areas of strength, weakness and how to shape your program to match the goals you set together. You may need more than one individual session with your practitioner prior to joining the classes. We recommend booking weekly classes to get the best results!
Read more about clinical pilates here
Private Health Rebates may be available, please call us to discuss this.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours classes for your convenience.
BOOK an appointment with our Physiotherapists here
Or call us on 98187738
- Initial assessment is 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, and real time ultrasound of your core muscles. From here you may join in a class or need more individual sessions before starting your classes.
- We find the best results are when you commit to a regular class for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment.
- Our Initial 60 minutes assessment cost is $97.
- Classes range from $40-$46 depending on which package you purchase.
- Classes are 60 minutes.