Podiatry, helping you move through life!
Our Podiatrists in Hawthorn are here to help you with all of your foot and ankle issues! From skin and nail issues to joint injury and biomechanical issues, our Podiatrists are skilled at helping you with all of these issues.
Located at 37 Lynch Street Hawthorn Victoria 3122 we are a small walk from the Glenferrie train station. We also have plenty of car parking around the clinic but we also recommend the Glenferrie Coles car park for parking too.
Podiatrists are university-qualified allied health professionals that work specifically with lower limb and foot care. Our Podiatry Hawthorn clinic offers services such as orthotics. If you are unsure if one of our Hawthorn Podiatrists can help you please feel free to call us.
Podiatrists may be able to help with:
- Plantar fasciosis/ Heel pain
- Medial tibial stress syndrome/ shin splints
- Footwear management
- Forefoot pain
- Stress fracture
- In growing toenails
- Arch pain
- CAM walker fitting
- Hallux Valgus/ Bunions
- Children’s feet
- Running technique and efficiency
- Arthritic foot pain
- Diabetes foot care
- Skin and nail conditions
- Fungal toenail management
- Plantar warts
- Corns and callus
Our Opening Hours
- Monday 8am-7.30pm
- Tuesday 8am-7.30pm
- Wednesday 8am-8pm
- Thursday 8am-7.30pm
- Friday 8am-6pm
- Saturday 8am-1pm
BOOK an appointment with our Podiatry team here
Or call us on 9818 7738
- Initial appointments are 45 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check diagnosis and progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals.
- You can claim Private Health and Medicare rebates on the day of your appointment if applicable.
- Our Initial 45 minutes assessment cost is $90 Follow up appointments are 30 minutes and are $90.