Ocean Grove Osteopathy
Ocean Grove Osteopathy
Osteopathy, helping you move through life!
Located in the heart of Ocean Grove opposite the Coles Car Park, a stone’s throw from The Terrace, our Osteopathy team is here to help you move through life!
We work with clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions. If you have any musculoskeletal injuries whether these are from sporting, work related, postural or just age related we are here to help you.
Osteopaths may help with low back pain, headaches, sports injuries such as knee, hip or ankle sprains. They use a combination of hands on treatment and rehabilitation skills to help you recover and get back to what you love doing!
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
Book an appointment with our Osteopaths here
Or call us on 5255 3411
- How long will my appointment take? Initial sessions are 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment. Subsequent sessions are 30 minutes.
- What happens during a session? Your practitioner will talk to you about the history for your injury and any relevant medical history. They will do full assessment of your injury and body. They will talk to you about your diagnosis and then perform treatment that may include massage, stretching, exercises, joint manipulation or mobilisation,dry needling or sports taping. Your practitioner will talk about your management plan which will include rehabilitation exercises, lifestyle advice, and information on how long it will take to get you back to your goals!
- What happens after a session? You may feel a bit tired after your session! Your practitioner will talk to you about how you may respond to treatment. Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their program to make sure we help you achieve your goals.
- What do I wear to the appointment? Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment. Due to the nature of manual therapy you may take off layers of clothes that are appropriate to the areas your practitioner treats. We always use plenty of towels to make you feel comfortable and warm.
- Can I claim on Private Health Insurance? Check with your provider if your cover includes Osteopathy.
Ocean Grove Services