Ocean Grove Remedial Massage
Ocean Grove Remedial Massage Therapy
Remedial Massage Therapy, helping you move through life!
Located in the heart of Ocean Grove opposite the Coles Car Park. We are level 1, 4/81 The Parade Ocean Grove. You can access our clinic via stairs or use the lift. Our Remedial Massage team is here to help you feel better, reduce muscular aches and pains and help you move through life!
We work with clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions. Our Remedial Massage Therapists can work with you on a regular maintenance schedule to help improve your overall well being.
Deep tissue massage, cupping, dry needling, stretching or general relaxation massage one of our therapists will be able to help you feel better and achieve your health goals!
Our Remedial Massage Therapists are all qualified and participate in regular professional development to update their skills.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
Book an appointment with our Remedial Massage Therapists here
Or call us on 5255 3411
- How long will my appointment take? Initial sessions are 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment. Further sessions can be 60, 45 or 30 minutes depending on your requirements.
- What happens during a session? Your practitioner will talk to you about what is happening in your body, any aches or pains. They may ask you to do some movements to help identify tight or stiff areas. Your practitioner will talk to you about the style of treatment they recommend during the session which may include deep tissue massage therapy, dry needling, stretching and cupping.
- What happens after a session? You may feel a bit tired after your session! Your practitioner will talk to you about how you may respond to treatment. Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their program to make sure we help you achieve your goals.
- What do I wear to the appointment? Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment. Due to the nature of massage therapy you will take off layers of clothes that are appropriate to the areas your practitioner treats. We always use plenty of towels to make you feel comfortable and warm.
- Can I claim on Private Health Insurance? Check with your provider if your cover includes Remedial Massage Therapy.
Ocean Grove Services