Myotherapy, helping you move through life!
Our Windsor Myotherapists are qualified allied health care practitioners. They work with clients that have muscular dysfunction. These injuries can be acute or chronic in nature.
Myotherapists will take a detailed history of your injury or condition, discuss with you any lifestyle factors that may be contributing to your pain and perform an assessment to help identify areas of tightness and dysfunction.
Myotherapists use a combination of soft tissue, dry needling, cupping, stretching, rehabilitation exercises and trigger point release techniques to help release muscle tightness.
Your Myotherapist will work with you to identify your goals and make a plan to get back to what you love.
Beyond Myotherapy is located in the heart of Widnsor opposite the Windsor train station. There are plenty of 2 hour parks out the front of our clinic. Our clinic is classically modern, we take great pride in offering you the best in client experiences. If you have any questions at all please feel free to call one of our dedicated client experience officers.
Our aim is to help you to move through life!
Myotherapy can be claimed on the spot with most Private Health Providers depending on your cover of extras.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
BOOK an appointment with our Myotherapists here
Or call us on 95302224
- Initial assessment 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals.
- Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment.
- As Myotherapy is a manual therapy you may need to expose the skin on the area of injury for treatment. Towels will be used to maintain your comfort and privacy.
- You can claim a Private Health rebate on the day of your appointment.
- Our Initial 60 minutes assessment cost is $115. Follow up appointments are 45 minutes and are $105.