Osteopathy, helping you move through life!
Our Windsor Osteopaths are university qualified allied health care practitioners that work with clients that have muscular, joint, and ligament injury and disease. Osteopaths are hands on manual therapists that assess all factors that can lead to injury so that the correct diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation can be implemented to get the best results possible.
Osteopaths work with both acute and chronic conditions. Our Osteopaths work with you to identify your goals and make sure there is a plan to get you back to what you love doing.
Hands on treatment that may include massage, joint mobilisation, joint manipulation, stretching, or dry needling to comprehensive rehabilitation programs. Our Osteopaths are here to help you move through life!
Beyond Osteopathy is located in the heart of Windsor, directly opposite the Windsor train station. There is plenty of 2 hour car parking opposite the clinic.
We work with clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions. If you have any musculoskeletal injuries whether these are from sporting, work related, postural or just age related we are here to help you. We also work with DVA, Workcover, TAC, NDIS and Medicare referred clients.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
Book an appointment with our Osteopaths here
Or call us on 95302224
- Initial assessment 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check diagnosis and progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals.
- Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment.
- You can claim Private Health and a Medicare rebate on the day of your appointment.
- Our Initial 60 minutes assessment cost is $135. Follow up appointments are 30 minutes and are $115.