Online Physiotherapy / Osteopathy / Exercise Physiology Consults / Private Pilates Consults
Accessing essential health services is not always convenient or possible. At Beyond we offer online virtual telehealth physiotherapy, osteopathy, and exercise physiology health services. These services are here to help our Melbourne clients and any Australians that find it difficult accessing health services for whatever reason.
At Beyond, we understand how just one niggling injury can really affect your life. It can restrict your mobility, make everyday activities almost unbearable, and reduce your quality of life.
Don’t let one of these niggling injuries get you down. Come into Beyond and let our osteopaths diagnose, treat, and help you manage your current health problems.
Why choose an online consult?
If you are time poor or can’t physically get to the clinic this is a great alternative for you. You can arrange these in the comfort of your own home or wherever you are.
Experts are at hand to help you to get clarity on your injury, get you out of pain, and create a management plan to get you back to what you love doing as fast as possible.
You would be surprised that an online consult can just be as effective as an in-person consult!
What happens during an online consult?
It is important to remember that an online consult is very similar to an in-person consult. We are here to help you achieve your goals and MOVE THROUGH LIFE
- Once you book an online appointment an email will be sent to you confirming the date, time, a link to the appointment and some information on our Virtual Platform Physiapp which you will need to download.
- Your practitioner will take a history about your injury and overall health and discuss what goals you would like to achieve.
- Your practitioner may like to assess your condition and ask you to perform some certain movements to investigate your symptoms.
- Your practitioner will discuss the optimal management plan for your condition and may implement a stretching program, exercise program, health advice or specific self muscle release work.
- At the end of your consultation, your practitioner will spend time explaining what is wrong, why it is there, and how we will work with you to help you to get back on track. You will also be provided with a management plan via email after your consultation.
A Private Pilates consult is a 30 minute Pilates class with your practitioner. Individualised Pilates style of exercise using whatever equipment you have in the house to keep you toned, flexible and moving well. This is a great way to make sure you are exercising right.
Can I claim my session on Private Health?
Unfortunately you can’t claim online consultations through your Private Health Funds.
How much does it cost?
$69 for a 30 minute consult
How do I pay?
We will send you details for secure online payment through MediPass program
What do I wear?
Comfortable clothing that you can move freely in.
What software do I need?
We will send you an email detailing how to download our Virtual Program Physiapp.
What do I need to bring to my online consult session?
If you can a foam roller, spikey ball, theraband or small weights have them close by as your practitioner might like to show you exercises with these.
Should everyone have an online consult?
Online consults are not for everyone and every condition. There are times when this might not be the right choice. Don’t stress we are here for you! If you call our clinics our friendly reception staff will be able to guide you.