About Workplace Wellbeing
Beyond offers an extensive range of workplace wellbeing services that can be tailored to suit your individual workplace needs. We are committed to help you, your team and your workplace MOVE THROUGH LIFE!
Did you know Wellbeing in the workplace has a BIG impact on your team?
The issues of employee health and well-being are especially important in light of increasing changes and uncertainty in business and the economy, with 74% of the workplace seeing wellbeing worth the time and money, and 42% seeing wellbeing programs important when job searching.
Employee health and well-being are important for your organization’s success, and poor working conditions/environments can lead to decreased performance. Safework Australia reports a $61.8 billion cost of work related injury and disease to the Australian economy. If your organisation encourages healthy environments, along with strategies addressing the individuals, units and leaders, this will promote employee and organizational success.
Benefits for the workplace:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Reduced work claims
- Improved productivity
- Developing healthy life habits in the workplace and lifestyle
“an average return of $ 5.81 for every dollar invested by companies into workplace health programs” ** Australian Government (Comcare), Benefits to Business: The Evidence for Investing in Worker Health and Wellbeing, 2011
“One in five Australians (21%) have taken time off work in the past 12 months because they felt stressed, anxious, depressed, or mentally unhealthy.*
“One in five Australians (21%) have taken time off work in the past 12 months because they felt stressed, anxious, depressed. This percentage leaps to 46% among people who believe their workplace to be mentally unhealthy.”
How Beyond Workplace Wellness can help!
Our team of allied health professionals will work with you to develop a bespoke wellness program that suits the needs of your workplace. We want to be able to cater for all of your team’s needs to help improve culture, empower and motivate your team members to enhance their wellbeing.
We can tailor any of the below services to suit your needs. Please press REQUEST A QUOTE and we will be happy to discuss how we can help your team MOVE THROUGH LIFE!
Physical Health and Wellbeing
In House or Virtual sessions – we come to you!
- Movement classes: We can deliver Mat pilates, Stretch & Release, or Strength classes to your team. We can cater to your time constraints, sessions can run for 30, 45, or 60 minutes.
- Lunchtime walking groups. A coordinated walking group to motivate the team to increase their steps!
- 20 minute Individual Musculoskeletal assessments with recommendations and tailored stretch & exercise programs for each participant (programs conveniently provided to you using an App).
- 15 minute at the desk head, neck and shoulder massage.
- Education sessions on physical health with useful resources for your team.
- 45 minutes Health Checks: Healthy eating, Physical activity, Blood pressure, Postural analysis (seated & standing), Core strength and flexibility assessment, Functional capacity testing, Spinal strength & mobility assessment.
Workplace wellness run from our Beyond clinics – if you are a local business getting the team out of the office might be a great option!
- Before, lunchtime or after work pilates classes
- Exercise Physiology strength sessions
- Osteopathy, Exercise Physiology, Podiatry, & Myotherapy sessions
Tailored ergonomic desk/workstation set up
- In house face-to-face or Virtual assessment designed to minimise the risk and recurrence of injury, improve comfort levels and safety, encourage healthier work practices and maximise productivity. It’s important that all office personnel be aware of the working environment and how to effectively set it up.
Our GIFT to you!
- Free access to our Movement Hub
- Member discount on our range of wellbeing, spinal mobility and support equipment such as Bioceuticals Magnesium & Tumeric, Foam rollers, Lacrosse balls and Therabands