Osteopathy, helping you move through life!
Our Osteopaths located in Blackburn are here to help you achieve your goals! Our Blackburn Osteopaths are fully qualified and are committed to finding solutions to your musculoskeletal issues. We create management plans that help you understand your injuries, the time lines involved to get results, and ultimately step away from the treatment table to get you back to what you love doing!
We are located conveniently at 10 Main Street Blackburn a short walk to the Blackburn train station. There are plenty of 2 and 4 hour car parking spaces out the front and opposite the clinic.
Osteopaths have a unique way of approaching the body, looking at the entire function and movement of the body to assess why you may have an injury. Osteopaths may help with low back pain, postural strain, headaches, sports injuries such as knee, hip or ankle sprains. They use a combination of hands on treatment and rehabilitation skills to help you recover and get back to what you love doing!
We work with clients of all ages and with a variety of conditions. If you have any musculoskeletal injuries whether these are from sporting, work related, postural or just age related we are here to help you.
We accept DVA, TAC, Work Cover, and EPC Medicare programs plus Private Health rebates are available.
We are open Monday-Saturday and have plenty of after hours appointments for your convenience.
Book an appointment with our Osteopaths here
Or call us on 88130359
- Initial assessment 60 minutes, this includes a medical and physical assessment, treatment and the provision of a management plan.
- Almost all clients will need a follow up consult to help shape their management program and check diagnosis and progress to ensure we help you achieve your goals
- Wear comfortable clothes to your first appointment
- You can claim Private Health and Medicare rebate on the day of your appointment if required.
- Our Initial 60 minutes assessment cost is $125. Follow up appointments are 30 minutes and are $105.
- We are located a stone’s throw from the Blackburn train station at 10 Main Street Blackburn