Learn how to teach clients rehabilitation using Pilates equipment in our course that is revolutionizing the private practice allied health run pilates space. Our course has been designed by a team of Multi-Disciplinary practitioners including Physios, Osetos, EPs, and Myos that have collaborated to bring an evidence-informed and practical application to this space.
We aim to give you the tools to:
- Use critical thinking when assessing and prescribing exercises for your clients
- Provide excellent patient management to get great client outcomes,
- Provide you with clinically relevant pilates repertoire,
- Communication skills to teach and manage a small group class
- Relate what you are teaching to relevant and informed research & common clinical conditions.
- Understand the client’s journey from assessment and goal setting to writing programs and managing clients long-term.
Over 3 weekends and using the support of our online learning tools in four months you can expect to be competent in teaching clients rehabilitation in the pilates studio to help them move through life. Our course is developed to fully support students get the best learning outcomes, we take a maximum of 14 students in each cohort.
This course requires an application prior to enrolling to make sure this is the right course for you. There is a minimum requirement of 10 hours of observation or participation in Pilates in a clinical setting.
For 2022 applications please fill this form in here.
2022 Course Dates:
- 15th August 7.30 pm Introductory Webinar
- August 27/28
- September 24/25
- October 22/23
Please note Saturday sessions are 1.15pm-5.45pm and Sundays are 9.30am – 4.30pm